Junior Golf Academy At Walnut Creek Country Club
Our Junior Player Development program is designed to incorporate fun first, while involving multiple activities and sports & recreation to assist junior learning, sports development and passion for golf.
CUBS (Level 1)
- Ages 4 – 6
- Our Cubs program is designed for a junior’s first experience and introduction to golf.
- Junior’s begin learning the FUNdamentals of golf in a group setting.
TIGERS (Level 2)
- Ages 7 – 12
- Continue FUNdamentals focus while building strong pre-swing and in-swing skills.
- In addition, etiquette and Rules of Golf are introduced, as well as fitness and nutrition
ACES (Level 3)
- Ages 12 – 15
- Continue building strong pre-swing and in swing skills as well as a continued education on Fitness, Nutrition and Rules of Golf.
- Additionally, we begin developing a winning edge for competition golf and Mental Focus in preparation for High School Golf Teams.
Tanner Tongate, PGA | Player Development Specialist
Availability: Tuesday – Sunday | Email: Tanner.Tongate@clubcorp.com
GOLF SHOP NUMBER: 817.473.5840