We hope that the following guidelines will assist you in making your time spent at the Club comfortable and pleasurable.
- While traditional business attire is always appropriate, business casual is the minimum standard at the Club.
- Jeans or “Office Appropriate Denim” are permitted throughout the Club. Denim may not be faded or torn. The Member host of a private event determines the appropriate attire for the event within the Club’s guidelines.
- A collared or banded-neck Dress Shirt or Sweater are recommended for men. No T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Tank-style Undershirts or Halter-Tops are allowed, regardless of logo or imprint.
- Tennis Shoes and Sneakers are permitted, Flip-Flops and other casual shoes are not permitted.
- Shorts, Sweat Suits, Jogging/Tennis and other athletic attire are never permitted.
- Members and guests may be turned away if dressed inappropriately.
The intent of the dress code is to maintain an environment that is comfortable to all Members and conducive to a Private Business Club. As always, it is the responsibility of each Member to ensure that invited guests are made aware of our dress code.